Monday, May 12, 2008

sacarsm

I sense sacarsm in between your lines.
O well. i cant deny i have a huge scope on procrastination in most of my posts.
i cant help it really.

I agree what you have to say about the college thing.
O well. seriously, smetimes u dont have the pick of evrything u like.
If that actually happens, its not 'life'
life has choices but there r things u have to be committed to as well.
Thats where i am now and what i have to do.

O well.
I m not complaining.
Just from time to time, u be wondering whats life about actually
There's a different context and philosophy from every1s vop.

Like mr msw.
u have your life at a different stage at the moment.
while i m at mine.
every1s just doing their thing.
If we all synchronize, it be so boring.
We probably end up with a crap life too.

eventhough i find it hard to define whats a good life.
haha its different/varies for everyone as well.

Gosh.
Makes my head hurts
and i think my discussion is going nowhere..

till then

No comments: