Thursday, May 8, 2008

less boring

Apparently this blog is like a zombie.
its alive but without a soul.

o well, i guess that happens to many blogs.
even for some blogger who only runs one blog. hiak hiak

o well, i have difficulty finding how many different domains i had since i last started blogging (which wasnt early, like in 2004) when blogging spreads like wildfire.
But back then, blogging domain isnt anything near interesting. Its really boring with the very few customization available. I started off seriously at Xanga when my first blog was actually at blogspot. I just found blogspot a little bored as they were less interesting with the lack of emotions features.

My post so far has not been getting into any points in particular.
this one is just another vent out of random things.
it highly varies according to my mood.
it may sound interesting in one post but may sound utterly bored next.

Furthermore, i have difficulties adding spices into my dominant blog, schyime. Mainly because my life is boring. possibly just slightly more interesting than the clingy plant in our study room. haha

No comments: